Below is a list of what constitutes an urgent repair under the Residential Tenancies Act:
- A burst hot water service
- A blocked or broken toilet system
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- A failure or breakdown of any essential service provided by the landlord or agent for hot water, cooking, heating or laundering
- A failure or breakdown of gas, electricity or water supply
- Any fault or damage that makes the rented property unsafe or insecure, including pests, mould or damp
- An appliance, fitting or fixture which is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
- A serious fault in a lift or staircase in the rented premises
- The property does not meet minimum standards
- A safety related device, such as smoke alarm or pool fence is not working
- A serious problem with a lift or staircase
To report an emergency/urgent repair contact us immediately on 9489 6622
If outside of business hours contact us on 0403 053 501 (voicemail activated) & leave a message.
Our Property Manager will return your call to arrange the necessary work as appropriate.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure the reported fault is an emergency (refer list above) otherwise you may be liable for additional costs and charges.